nocopias

martes, 13 de enero de 2015

Powerful Healing Light Mandala



This is my gift to all Energy Healers, Light Workers and Spiritual Coaches who love their clients so dearly and to all Self-Healers who believe in the power of Love. This Mandala resonates with "Spiritual Desire" & 11:11.

I have used this with astonishing healing power. You may use this in your spiritual practice as my gift for the love that you pour out.

How I have used this Mandala in healings: I sit my client before the Mandala and stand behind them with my hands on their chest, one hand over their heart. I ask them to loosely gaze at the center of the Mandala. I play the video loop several times pausing and breathing between each set. I have also had amazing results using my smart phone or IPad to play the video over the part of the body needing healing. I hold the device between 1-2 feet away from the body.

Our vision involves more than our eyes, the entire surface of our bodies receives light, color, patterns. Every pixel in this Mandala is a particle of Light that our Soul knows how to decode and integrate. Allow the body to receive the vastness of the healing power.

Feel free to experiment as you like, I would love to hear your reactions and healing reports. The more healers that use this Mandala the larger and stronger the morphic field becomes. The first Mandala I created for healing went viral with over 6 million views. that is a huge morphic field to work with.

As always please share with your social media world. I love you all!
~Keith

"Intuitive Vocal Essence - by Tiffany Josephs TiffanyJosephs.com"

Re-Publicado por “Isis Alada”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario